BABIES IN WATER
Our classes at Penguins are designed to adapt to the needs of each child, to enable him to learn in a natural, safe and fun way.
At Penguins we believe that each class has to be a meaningful, effective and fun experience. Our method aims at stimulating children’s development at all levels (psychomotor, sensory, intellectual, social), to make them feel safe, agile and happy in the water.
We believe that a good teacher is able to identify the unique needs and abilities of each of their students: our classes are tailored to the needs of each child, and not the opposite. Children are playing the central role, and are a constant source of inspiration.
Our classes are using children’s creativity and imagination:
- We use metaphors to learn technical skills in an attractive way, and generate positive emotional responses.
- We introduce music in our classes: it improves the neurological processes involved in the acquisition of physical skills like swimming.
- We motivate children using stories to which they can identify themselves,and which carry positive values (missions, collaborative games, treasure hunts …)
- We use creative and educational material to make the most of every single moment in water.
- The Penguins team is made of people from diverse nationalities and horizons, either bilingual or able to speak a very good English.
We want to convey our passion for water to your children. They will become expert swimmers, and will have memorable and fun moments!
0 to 2 years
Accompanied by 1 or 2 adults (BABY PENGUINS 1) or 1 adult (BABY PENGUINS 2)
2 to 3 years
Accompanied by an adult.