SWIMMING CLASSES FOR CHILDREN
3 – 14 years old
More than just swimming lessons
At Penguins we believe that every swim lesson should be a meaningful, effective, memorable and fun experience for every child.
Your child will become an expert swimmer, thanks to our learning methodology; our teaching approach promotes the intrinsic motivation of all students by creating a caring, sociable, empathetic and professional environment which helps achieve great results in each swimming class.
The keys to our methodology
Connect with children to motivate them to the maximum. We want children to feel very comfortable in our classes, respected and motivated. That is why all our monitors are trained by a child psychologist in “Disciplina Positiva” (positive discipline).
Small groups and the teacher in the water. This configuration allows us to create a nice and safe environment with the children, with strong group dynamics. We can communicate without shouting and perform immediate correction to improve their technique.
Technical progress. The Penguins method allows children to progress quickly and improve their level of swimming as of the first day. Each swimming class is taking place every week: it is adapted to the level of each student and we constantly monitor their progress. Children are always 100% active in the water during the entire session (40 minutes long).
Our facilities. Designed for maximum enjoyment and comfort, specifically for babies, children and their families. Ideal water temperature for each age, and with the most advanced technologies for the health, well-being and safety of children. Cleaner, healthier water.
We want to offer the best swimming experience for babies: not only in terms of methodology and teachers, but also in terms of water quality and hygiene. We want our water to be the cleanest and healthiest possible, with pools with water without synthetic chlorine, impeccable hygiene and an ideal temperature for the little ones.
Do you want to register?
Our Penguins groups
At Penguins we divide the children into groups of the same age and level:
- Green Penguins: children between 3 and 5 years old with 1 accompanying adult in the water.
- Blue Penguins 1: children from 3 years old, who cannot swim without flotation devices.
- Blue Penguins 2: children from 3 years old, who know how to swim without flotation devices.
- Orange Penguins 1: children from 5 years old, who know how to swim without flotation devices.
- Orange Penguins 1 (BetàniaPatmos): children from 5 years old, who know how to swim without flotation devices.
- Orange Penguins 2: children from 6 years old, who know how to swim front crawl and backstroke with a correct kick.
- Orange penguins 2 (BetàniaPatmos): children from 6 years old, who know how to swim front crawl and backstroke with a correct kick.
- Orange Penguins 3 (BetàniaPatmos): children from 7-11 years old, with a good knowledge of the 3 strokes: breaststroke, front crawl, backstroke.
- Red Penguins (BetàniaPatmos): children aged 8-14 with good knowledge of the 4 strokes: breaststroke, front crawl, backstroke, butterfly, and who can swim 50 meters with the correct technique.
- Black Penguins (BetàniaPatmos): children aged 8-14. Advanced level competition groups, to perfect advanced techniques, including jumps, turns and speed.
OUR INTENSIVE COURSES FOR CHILDREN
(as of 3 years old)
Penguins offers weekly intensives for children from 3 years old throughout the summer, Christmas holiday and Easter holiday.
- 4 consecutive classes of 40 minutes in the same week;
- Small groups (maximum 4 children per teacher);
- Groups divided by levels and with the same teacher all week;
- Highly recommended courses since the combination of the PENGUINS method together with the daily/continuous practice in the water allows fast and impressive progress of the students;
- Schedule: in the morning at 10:20; in the afternoons 4:40 p.m., 5:20 p.m., or 6:00 p.m.;
- Only one accompanying adult per child may enter the facility;
- Each student will have to bring a backpack with their swimsuit, towel, clean flip-flops, hat and we also recommend bringing swimming goggles. At PENGUINS we sell glasses and swimming caps if necessary;
- We remind you of the entry and exit times for all students:
- Class at 10:20 a.m.: Entry at 10:05 a.m. and departure at 11:15 a.m.
- Class at 4:40 p.m.: Entry at 4:25 p.m. and departure at 5:35 p.m.
- Class at 5:20 p.m.: Entry at 5:05 p.m. and departure at 6:15 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. class: Entry at 5:45 p.m. and departure at 6:55 p.m.
OUR FAMILIES RECOMEND US