CHILDBIRTH PREPARATION CLASSES – METHOD AIPAP®
CHILDBIRTH PREPARATION CLASSES IN OUR POOL – METHOD AIPAP®
The AIPAP® method is a program of childbirth preparation classes: its objective is to improve the pregnant woman’s overall physical condition, and the mobility of pelvic articulations. During each class you will train and prepare all the muscles, ligaments and tendons which will be solicited during delivery. In addition, our midwives will accompany you throughout your pregnancy answering all your questions! Penguins is the only official AIPAP® center in Barcelona.
How do our AIPAP® pregnancy classes work?
- All of our classes are designed and supervised by midwives. They are weekly classes of 40 minutes.
- You can sign up from the beginning of pregnancy and classes can be done until the day of delivery!
- All our facilities keep the water at the same temperature for your maximum comfort
- You can sign up at any time at any of our facilities: at this link for Barcelona, at this link for Sant Cugat.
- The first payment is made by card and from the second month with direct debit. You will see that the first month the system calculates the proportional part of the remainder of the month. From the second month on, all fees are always the same regardless of the number of classes taken.
- In AIPAP® classes we give the option to cancel and make up classes. For more information see here.
- In addition, if you give birth during a current month of classes, with the pending amount of the classes not taken, you will obtain a voucher that you can exchange for classes with your baby once he/she is born!
- You will love our classes and they will be great for you and your future baby 🙂
- Here you can see the reviews that our families have left us.
What do you have to bring to your class? Towel, clean flip-flops, your swimsuit and a swimming cap.
Learn more about the AIPAP® Method
The AIPAP® method is a program of childbirth preparation classes: its objective is to improve the pregnant woman’s overall physical condition, and the mobility of pelvic articulations. During each class you will train and prepare all the muscles, ligaments and tendons which will be solicited during delivery. Water is the most suitable place to exercise during pregnancy: the flotation and lower gravity (water supports 50% of our body weight) helps to improve mobility and flexibility.
What are the benefits?
- AIPAP® method increases the probability of a normal, natural delivery.
- Reduces the risk of health problems during pregnancy, such as diabetes.
- Prevents the discomforts of pregnancy, especially sciatica and back pain.
- Increases the release of endorphins, beneficial for you and for your baby.
- Helps your baby’s brain development.
The AIPAP® method has been validated by the Spanish Midwives Association, and by the Official Nursing College in Barcelona. Prepare your body for your future childbirth, enjoy physical exercise and relaxation, have fun and connect with your baby with the AIPAP® Method.
ONLINE CHILDBIRTH PREPARATION – Method AIPAP terra®
Do you want to feel healthy and fit throughout your pregnancy, and benefit from all the advantages of sport during this stage?
Prepare yourself with the AIPAP TERRA ®️ METHOD: the safe, unique and effective exercise program that incorporates the knowledge of gynecologists and midwives together with the experience of sport professionals. In addition, our team of experts will give you answers to all the most frequently asked questions and live advice throughout your pregnancy.
Why is this childbirth preparation program unique?
- Because 100% of the exercises have been designed by professionals who perfectly know the body and needs of the pregnant woman.
- Clinical studies show that regular physical exercise during pregnancy helps reduce the rate of cesarean sections or instrumented vaginal deliveries.
- Doing these exercises will reduce the appearance of complications such as gestational diabetes or hypertensive states of pregnancy.
- You will feel relief in the typical discomforts of pregnancy (sciatica, muscle pain, varicose veins, nausea, hemorrhoids etc …)
- You will increase the release of endorphins, which will generate both physical and emotional well-being and therefore improve the quality of your sleep.
- Aerobic exercises favor the development and well-being of your baby.
- We will tell you everything about the most relevant topics of pregnancy and childbirth, and give you answers to all the most frequent questions during your pregnancy.
- We regularly offer you a live videoconference with our super team of professionals to answer all your questions.