Ready, Set, Go!
Easter holidays are just around the corner: we would like to propose you a plan for your children, which they will love!
During your week of Easter school holidays, we are offering intensive swimming courses in our facilities for 4 days in a row. The groups are of 4 children per teacher, divided according to their age and level: this ratio helps children to adapt extremely fast, creates quickly a great confidence relationship between them and their teacher, and enables maximum security. In Penguins we have designed a specific facility where families’ health, safety and wellbeing is a priority. The water and the atmosphere in the entire facility (pool, changing rooms…) are at a pleasant and constant temperature. Our salt water pool is not treated with synthetic chlorine or any chemical product: we are inviting you to read this article in case you want to know more details.
Why does an intensive course benefit my child?
- Because we have verified that when children perform aquatic activity for several consecutive days, they develop their technique and confidence in a very rapid way, regardless of their initial level. The progress that we achieve during the intensive courses provide them with safety and a better knowledge of the aquatic environment, not only for children who are currently attending Penguins once a week, also for those who do not usually practice swimming.
- Because summer is approaching, and they will want to be in the water all day! Although we can NEVER stop watching our children when they are at the beach or the pool, these courses reduces the risk of accidents since it is teaching them how to float and move in the water with total safety. Our classes are based on methods that do not use any element of flotation: through correct breathing and learning the right positions in the water, we give them that necessary autonomy.
- Because it is never too early to instill the values of sport and physical exercise to our children, since it is proven that it helps their emotional, psychomotor and cognitive development. Not only swimming is the most complete sport: for children it is also fun at its purest state, which is boosting their motivation to learn!
When, where and how can I sign up?
The course will take place in Penguins (c / Horaci nº7) for 4 consecutive days in three possible afternoon hours:
- 26, 27, 28 y 29th of March
- Classes: 4:40pm, 5:20pm o 6:00pm
- Class duration: 40 minutes
- Ages: from 2 to 8 years old
You have the possibility to sign up you through our website: www.penguinsbarcelona.com in the section SCHEDULE AND BOOKINGS, or call us at 630 427 104. Here is the direct link to sign up directly on our web: https://penguins.app.keeptrack.dk/schedule.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE WATER!